- Embedded software, firmware, drivers and demo system development.
- Hardware modelling, simulation and optimization algorithm research.
- Participating in algorithm research, optimization and implementation in machine learning and image processing areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experienced in R&D and proficient in bare-metal programming, Linux driver development and SoC system development.
- Proficient in C/C++, Python and/or Matlab programming.
- Familiar with Xilinx Zynq and/or ARM Cortex chip family and embedded Linux systems.
- Familiar with GPU programming, FPGA design, OpenCV, image processing and machine learning is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.