- Support project development and to assist in the development of an industry driven power electronics technology roadmap.
- Research and identify technical trend and development in fields of smarty city and power electronics within the area of HK, Greater Bay Area and Mainland China.
- Assist project teams to perform technical criteria analysis and user requirement studies.
- Participate in setting up demo and product support, e.g. prepare demo/presentation materials including technical drawings, customers/partners interface and support.
- Assist senior professions in developing business cases, liaison with customers on project deliverables schedule and mapping.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering / Marketing / Business / Communication or other related disciplines with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in marketing / strategic planning / product development in electronics area. Candidates of engineering and/or design background will be a plus.
- Possess interest in technologies with sound business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Possess strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Self-initiative, meticulous and sales oriented personality, proactive with aggressive working attitude, drive to success, and able to work independently.
- Good command of Cantonese and Putonghua, fluent English is a plus.
- Occasional travel is required.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.