- Design and develop an embedded hardware system for next generation display technology – head mounted display (HMD), head up display (HUD), projection on surface (POS) and others sensing devices.
- Design and implement embedded firmware, and design embedded system schematic and PCB layout.
- Work with R&D team to carry out the system development.
- Prepare technical documentation including product specifications, design reviews and technical reports.
- Support technology promotion in exhibition/conference/workshop.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical/ Computer Engineering with at least 6 years of experience, Master’s Degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid experience in components sourcing, embedded system circuit design, PCB layout, target board bring up and troubleshooting.
- Experiences in embedded system programming is a plus.
- Experiences in device driver porting is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with good communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.