- Conduct design of circuit schematics and PCB layout for microprocessor-based platforms.
- Build hardware prototypes and perform circuit debugging and evaluation.
- Work together with the software team for drivers and firmware development.
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables, including design drawings, BOM, test plans, test reports, etc.
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal preparation process and develop key IPs/patents of electrical/electronics technologies.
- Master or Bachelor degree or above in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Complete research project or product development experience in mechatronics, portable electronics, energy storage system, automation system, etc. is preferred.
- Creative, self-motivated and good problem-solving skills is preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is preferred.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.