- Hardware driver and automation design for machine vision system.
- PCB design and layout.
- Develop electrical control system for automation platform.
- Provide technical support for customers.
- Interact with process and design teams to improve the performance of machine vision system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on working experience on developing hardware for machine vision system and automation platform.
- Experience in automation design, machine vision synchronization design for industrial camera and illuminators
- Experience in PLC programming (Ladder Diagram)
- Experience in MCU programming (C / Assembly Language)
- Knowledge using PCB design/layout CAD tool (Altium designer)
- Experience and knowledge in FPGA would be a plus
- Familiar with system analysis and system modeling, particularly mechanical system dynamics, vibration, thermal process, motor, sensors and drive system would be a plus
- Self-motivated, team player with good communication skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.