- Do the research and development of liquid-crystal-on-silicon (LCoS) spatial light modulator (SLM) driving scheme.
- Design driving platform and firmware for LCoS based display system.
- Work with colleagues to improve and test the characteristics of liquid crystal and driving methods.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ year relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3+ year relevant experience or Ph.D. in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Engineer.
- Experience with the characteristics of liquid crystal display and its driving methods.
- Proficient at PCB design, layout, and assembly.
- Knowledge of liquid crystal device structure and process is a plus.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.