- Apply latest machine learning techniques to solve challenging data problems in various domains, including financial, social network, IoT, blockchain, smart city and etc.
- Develop compelling PoC’s and solutions using emerging technologies for real-time and big data analytics
- Responsible for the Design and implement BDA solutions using a modern Big Data toolkit (Hadoop, Spark, Storm, NoSQL etc.)
- Apply data-mining, machine learning and/or graph analysis techniques for a variety of modeling and relevance problems
- Closely collaborate with other developers and architects in developing client solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering/ Statistics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Passion and experience programming in one of more following languages: Java/scala/python/R.
- Experience in one or more of the following: machine-learning, information retrieval, recommendation systems, social network analysis, NLP, graph analytics.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis.
- Excellent command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle is a plus.
- Experience in distributed, scalable, fault tolerant and high performant systems is a plus.
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, hbase, and etc.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.