- Develop creative solutions to business problems using mathematical algorithms.
- Apply machine learning and predictive modeling techniques.
- Meet current and potential clients to understand their requirements and translate them into written feature requirements.
- Develop sourcing, cleansing, structuring and ingesting new data sources.
- Propose the proper display of data visualization to make findings easy to understand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Statistics/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Expert in Python.
- Skilled in Elasticsearch no-SQL query and database infrastructure.
- Skilled in Java programming and SQL.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following: ML for classification, regression, clustering, reinforcement learning or dimensionality reduction with expertise one or more application domains of NLP, time series analysis.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.