- Propose analytics solutions based on project/customer requirements
- Apply machine learning and predictive modelling techniques
- Source, cleanse, structure new data sources
- Document the analytics solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 6+ years’ experience or Master’s degree of equivalent education with 3+ years’ experience or Ph.D degree holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Experience in machine learning for classification, regression, clustering, reinforcement learning or dimensionality reduction with expertise in one or more application domains of NLP and time series analysis
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Elasticsearch no-SQL query and database infrastructure
- Experience in Java programming and SQL
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.