- Research on latest cyber security threats;
- Supply timely cyber-threat intelligence to intelligence sharing platforms;
- Perform security investigation on web/mobile/IOT systems;
- Conduct R&D in various areas including but not limited to software, network, distributed systems, database, reverse engineering, malware analysis and mobile security;
- Develop junior engineers and interns in cyber security threats R&D;
- Promote cyber security awareness to different sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant discipline with 6 years related experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Solid experience in cyber security threat monitoring and analysis;
- Solid experience in penetration testing on web and mobile system;
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience Windows, Linux, Mac and TCP/IP;
- Certificates in hands-on security assessment e.g. OSCP / CREST CRT, etc. is required;
- Mature, self-motivated, analytical and a good problem solver;
- Good team player but able to work independently under pressure;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, proficient in Mandarin is preferred;
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.