- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity areas.
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, vulnerability research and penetration test for web apps and network.
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as blockchain, cloud, and IoT.
- Design advanced security training courses with ASTRI’s cyber range facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information security or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years’ experience on information security related projects (candidate with more experience can apply as Senior Engineer).
- Understanding on security architecture, security assessment, experience with network, cloud and system security tool.
- Preferably with certificates / training in information security and hands-on experience in Linux, Windows, penetration testing and virtualization software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application will remain open until the position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.