- Algorithms Research and Development on computer vision, image processing and image analysis for industrial application.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Contribute to the highly motivated, passionate Computer Vision team.
- Collaborate with other computer vision team members to make our technologies.
- Tackle hard and exciting 3D reconstruction challenges.
- Build and improve upon our core 3D reconstruction pipeline.
- Be an expert on 3D reconstruction with a deep understanding of our technology.
- Characterize and quantify the performance of the vision system.
- Debug and optimize existing and new code, research and prototype new approaches.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or relevant disciplines with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in 2D/3D vision sensing methodology, 3D metrology & reconstruction, 3D point cloud processing and 2D/3D object recognition is a plus.
- Experience with git and similar version control software; experience with QT or other GUI development is a plus.
- Experience with C/C++/ Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV/CUDA programming for high performance production quality code is a plus.
- Experience with building and productionizing software system structure for industry application is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.