- Develop computer vision /image processing/machine learning algorithms;
- Image processing algorithm research and development for 2D /3D applications; eg. 3D reconstruction, object recognition, etc.;
- Design detailed feature requirements, system architecture and test specification;
- Documentation on the design and implementation throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Physics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Experience in Computer Vision or Machine Learning is a must;
- Familiar in C/C++ programming with OpenCV, experience with QT/VS IDE is a plus;
- Experience in CUDA is a plus;
- Experience in Matlab and Git/SVN is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.