- Develop system, architecture and core algorithms for physical layer of wireless communication system.
- Develop simulation code in C/C++ /MATLAB.
- Perform simulation tasks and optimization in performance, complexity and fixed point realization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience might be considered as Engineer.
- Very good theoretical background in digital communication or digital signal processing.
- Familiar with the physical layer of at least one digital communication system LTE-Advanced/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA, ZigBee, Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, or other simulation language.
- Working experience in FPGA, DSP, MPC or ARM implementation is a plus.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.