- Participate in project management, architecture design and software development
- Participate in software development of FinTech, cloud service and smart city projects
- Design and develop the front-end and back-end of blockchain application, robo-advisor platform and real-time trading system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Information Engineering/ Electronic Engineering or related fields with 6 years relevant experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid experience in software and system development (C/C++, C#, Java, Python, R or MatLab).
- Experience in financial technologies such as blockchain, algorithm trading, portfolio management, etc. would be a plus
- Experience in well known data analytics challenge or ACM competition would be a plus
- Good team player with passionate about producing quality software and user experience
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 August 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.