- Design and develop the latest Blockchain systems and platforms.
- Conduct system integration and testing.
- Participate in software development of other cyber-security projects.
- PhD holder or Master in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information Security or relevant disciplines with 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing Blockchain platform and applications is a plus.
- Knowledge in Hyperledger Fabric is a plus.
- Knowledge in cyber security is a plus.
- Fast learner to pick up new tools and frameworks.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.