- Develop control architectures, control functional specification, and system integration requirements that will satisfy process and manufacturing requirements
- Program and maintain all automation related programs and documentation including PLC programming, HMI programs and electrical ladder diagrams, pin charts, sequence of operations, etc.
- Resolve technical problems relative to automation or motion control.
- Support other R&D projects under the guidance of R&D director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automation/Electrical/ Computer Engineering with at least 6 years of experience, Master’s Degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in motion control for automatic machine or robotics and automation system design for industrial application.
- Experiences in laser / LED light source & microdisplay (LCoS/DLP) devices driving and image sensor / camera control is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.