- Carry out research on new technologies in IC design.
- Carry out micro-architecture design, HDL coding, logic synthesis and timing analysis for digital circuit.
- Carry out module-level or top-level functional verification and FPGA prototyping.
- Interface with backend design team for physical implementation.
- Use various lab instrument, such as oscilloscope, signal generator, etc., to perform PCB prototype verification, testing and trouble shooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Engineering/ IC Design or with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on experience in micro-architecture, RTL coding, logic synthesis, functional verification, formal verification and timing analysis.
- Experience in FPGA prototyping and IC tapeout is preferred.
- Lab experience in bringing up silicon sample is preferred.
- Familiar with SoC design methodology and latest EDA tools (such as Cadence, Synopsys and Mentor Graphics).
- Good in Unix/Linux, and script writing skills in Perl, Cshell, and/or tcl.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.