- Develop video applications on mobile platforms (iphone / Android)
- Responsible for mobile application design, developement, testing, implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Implementation of new algorithm on Android or iOS platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Information Engineering / IC Design or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in mobile application development like iPhone / Android
- Working knowledge of Objective-C and JAVA-Android SDK programming
- Hands-on experience of HTML, XML, Json, JSP, PHP, MySQL, and FLASH
- Well organized and responsible
- A self-motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 September 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.