- Develop analysis algorithm to extract chemical information from the optical spectrum (e.g. Raman/NIR adsorption).
- Work with the optical team to develop control software for optical system.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ year relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3+ year relevant experience or Ph.D. in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Chemical Engineering or related disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Engineer.
- Familiarity with C, Matlab, LABVIEW and/or other programming languages.
- Experience with statistics and chemometric modeling using multivariate analysis such as PLS/SIMCA/PCA, etc.
- Experience in advanced signal and data processing and interpretation for spectroscopy.
- Experience in spectroscopic/optics instrumentation is beneficial.
- Experience with UI and lab automation with Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.