- Visual computing algorithm research and development.
- Modelling of visual computing algorithm design for hardware and software implementations.
- Software optimization for efficient execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Visual Computing or related disciplines with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Solid background in image/video processing, computer vision, machine learning and relevant areas.
- Proficiency in C/C++, Matlab and Python programming.
- Familiarity with hardware design, embedded systems and CUDA/Caffe/OpenCV is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.