- Support R&D in Machine Learning or Deep Learning related technologies for FinTech and/or Smart City solutions
- Develop and prototype Machine Learning or Deep Learning algorithms and software
- Execute various regular tests according to testing plans
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers in developing software solutions.
- Provide support to and communicate with customers for commercialization
- Master degree in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Proficiency in C/C++/Java/Python/Solidity is a highly preferred
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and others is a plus.
- Development experience in distributed computing, blockchain and/or smart contract is a plus.
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.