- Design and develop deep learning algorithms for processing of multimedia information
- Participate in the cycle of software development: design, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Conduct software quality control
- Document all implementation and testing with peer review
- Deploy and maintain software systems based on project requirements
- PhD or Master’s degree holder in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Research and development experiences in machine learning, deep learning or artificial intelligent relevant areas is highly preferred
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras or others is a plus
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.