- Design and develop UI/UX for software systems including interfaces for web pages and mobile App
- Participate in the cycle of software development: design, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Collect and understand user requirements
- Conduct software quality control
- Master’s degree holder in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 1 year of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Familiarity with the tools for graphic and web page design will be a plus
- Experience in developing customer-facing web portals, is preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge in design mobile App interfaces is a plus
- Strong communication skills and good teamwork
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.