- Perform data analysis and design data pre-processing scheme
- Design and optimize machine learning engines for Fintech applications
- Integrate machine learning engine with application software
- Drafting of technical documents
- Work in a team setting and engage in the full cycle of product development and testing.
- PhD holder, Master degree holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Solid knowledge and experience in data analysis, machine learning and deep learning is highly preferred.
- Solid experience in AI application development is highly preferred.
- Familiar with Linux and Windows development environment is highly preferred.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.