- Work with hardware engineers to develop AI (artificial intelligence) device driver and application.
- Implementing and optimizing visual intelligence algorithms in firmware.
- Participating in visual intelligence system design and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering or related disciplines with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experienced in ARM chip family, Linux driver development, and video in/out drivers is highly preferred.
- Development experiences in camera interfaces, high-speed I/O, general interfaces (UART and I2C) drivers is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming and code optimization is highly preferred.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]rg
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.