- Machine learning, video processing and AI algorithm research and development;
- Optimizing, modelling and simulating algorithms for implementations on hardware, firmware and cloud platforms;
- Commercialization of deep learning based technologies in real-world applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Research and development experiences in machine learning, computer vision or artificial intelligent relevant areas;
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python and Matlab programming;
- Familiarity with CUDA/OpenCV/Caffe/OpenCL, firmware, FPGA design, embedded systems is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.