- Working with the R&D team, develop or refine processes, including hands-on process involvement to control and improve product performance and quality
- Investigate solid state physics and chemical properties of the materials used in production of battery
- Develop repeatable processes from unit operations that are sensitive to changes in process variables, including environmental and human factors
- Investigate, identify, and control critical process parameters, including establishing process parameter limits
- Design facilities, equipment and tooling to meet processing or production needs, including setting up rooms with environmental controls
- Prepare process instructions and work with technical staff to refine and validate
- Work directly with manufacturing technical people to produce materials
- Establish, track and analyze process and quality metrics
- Perform design of experiments (DOE) to improve and validate processes and parameters
- BS or MS or above in a relevant engineering field such as Process/Manufacturing, Chemical, Materials Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in manufacturing or works related to the work descriptions.
- Demonstrated hands-on knowledge and experience with process control in one or more of the following; chemical precipitation, coating and sintering.
- Experience in the setup and validation of manufacturing equipment is a plus.
- Experience in statistical analysis of process is a plus.
- Self-motivated and good problem solving skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and aggressive character.
- Good command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.