It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Participate and contribute to physical layer (PHY) system verifications in ASTRI’s 5G/6G R&D projects. Engage in activities including the followings:
- Develop and maintain test infrastructure for integrated system verification
- Execute integrated system verification
- Track and analyze the verification results
- Provide system support for DSP and FPGA implementation
- Build up know-hows on 5G standardization
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Telecommunications, or relevant disciplines
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Programming/scripting skills in MATLAB, Python, C/C++, Tcl/Tk a plus. Experiences in Linux platform development is preferred
- Good communications and interpersonal skills. Be willing to listen to others to enable timely and high-quality information flows
- Knowledge of radio communications theory and digital signal processing. Background in cellular communication systems across PHY, MAC, and RF is preferred
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No. CTO/CT/ESYS/3003a-b) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected] AND [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.