- R&D on pre-5G/5G mobile core network software, with objective to commercialize, demonstrate market leading performance and support 5G applications together with customers and partners;
- Build and execute end-to-end system integration, inter-operability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on pre-5G/5G core network (5G features, such as Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), Network Slicing, NB-IoT, cloud, etc.);
- Research and build up know-hows and hands-on experience in the latest pre-5G/5G core network, and system architecture standards and configurations;
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered;
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols;
- Experience in programming languages, like C++/C;
- Knowledge of LTE/5G standards, its system architecture (SA) and procedures are preferred. (related hands on experience is preferred for Senior Engineer);
- Experience in Spirent and IXIA test equipment is preferred for Senior Engineer;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.