- Develop 3D vision algorithms including 3D registration, feature extraction, meshing/optimization and texture mapping.
- Responsible for algorithm implementation, coding and product-level testing.
- Deliver software solution and provide service to the customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or related fields with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Expertised in 3D vision algorithm development based on 3D point cloud and mesh models.
- Familiar with 3D scanners including structured light, TOF, stereo types.
- Skilled in Visual C++ coding and GPU programming such as CUDA.
- Experience in UI development using Qt, OpenGL/VTK/OCC is plus.
- Experience in vision-related product development and commercialization is plus.
- Experience in system integration of vision-based equipment is plus.
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.