- Design and develop innovative consumer/mobile/healthcare electronic products.
- Responsible for software and firmware development, integration, testing and documentation.
- Applying software technologies to our products to achieve uniqueness and sustainability
- Work independently, and also as part of a team with engineers, vendors to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Possess experience in software/firmware development and integration.
- Hands-on C/C++ programming is a must, preferably on Android, Embedded Linux and/or RTOS platforms
- Strong knowledge and experience in driving and controlling hardware components, such as CMOS, LCD, WiFi, MEMS, BLE, USB, and Sub-MCU, is preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in Android architecture is an advantage
- Experience in GPU programming is definitely an advantage.
- Familiar with VR/AR, robotics, is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.