- Responsible for numerical simulation on electromagnetic field and interaction between multiple magnetic (permanent and/or electromagnetic) bodies
- Source and prototype magnetic field generation and sensing devices, conduct magnetic field induced location and actuation algorithms and experiments
- Working with engineers, vendors and customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in magnetic and electromagnetic research or product development.
- Proficiency in mainstream simulation tools such as ANSYS Maxwell and COMSOL MultiPhysics, and other Windows based programming.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 September 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.