It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Perform end-to-end laboratory management duties, including laboratory safety and health assurance, smooth laboratory operation with multiple internal projects as well as external requires, electronics components & material management
- Work with the project development team, involve in power electronics converter prototype development, laboratory, testing and troubleshooting processes
- Demonstrate good understanding and knowledge on chemical behavior and performance of electronics components, such as PCB and capacitor, in harsh environment
- Conduct experimental results analysis and report preparation
- Conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents, and research papers
- Perform electronics and magnetic material search, benchmark and supply-chain build up
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical and/or electronics engineering, chemistry or other relevant disciplines
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work an laboratory management
- Knowledge in product development process and supply chain management will be a big plus
- Good written and communication skills in English
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible, and outgoing character
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.