- Develop advanced semiconductor process and devices.
- Responsible for process and device simulation and optimization.
- Test and characterize the electrical characteristics of semiconductor devices.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 year relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3 years relevant experience or Doctorate in Electronic Engineering, Physics, or relevant disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Engineer.
- Extensive experience in semiconductor device or process development; Hands-on experiences in Synopsys or Silvaco TCAD is a plus.
- Extensive experience in device and circuit design, simulation and optimization; Familiar with Cadence/Mentor EDA tools;
- Good experience in semiconductor device analyser and probe station is a plus.
- Experience in electrostatic discharge protection (ESD) design is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 July 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.