- System algorithms research and development on Deep Reinforcement Learning for industrial applications in robotics and automation.
- Develop and implement Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms on OpenAI Gym supported CPU/GPU-based computing systems.
- Follow the system engineering process to develop high quality modules/system/platforms.
- Documentation of the design and testing SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in TensorFlow, Caffee, Torch, Theano, CUDA and OpenAI Gym and related Deep Learning framework is a plus.
- Experience in C/C++/Java/ Python is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.