- Develop compelling PoC’s and solutions using emerging technologies for real-time and big data analytics.
- Apply machine learning, deep learning techniques for a variety of modeling and relevance problems.
- Meet customers to understand their requirements and translate them into mathematic modelling.
- Closely collaborate with other developers and architects in developing client solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, C++, Python, R or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience on developing and training machine learning models or deep neural networks.
- Experience/knowledge in machine learning packages (e.g., scikit-learn, Tensorflow, caffe, PyTorch) is a plus.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis.
- Passion in learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.