- Work with the R&D team to achieve the development of a defined products, including power & energy system and/or related key components for energy storage.
- Design product to meet application request and establish procedure to develop target products, including improve and validate product parameters.
- Establish facilities, equipment and tooling to meet product.
- Investigate properties of the products to confirm design intent and meeting of target performance and quality.
- Work with external manufacturing technical teams to produce products. Prepare process instructions and work with technical staff to refine and validate.
- Bachelor or above in a relevant engineering field such as Electrical, Automation , Mechanical, System Control, Chemical, Materials Engineering or equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree with 6+ years of relevant experience or 3+ years of relevant experiences in power electronics for Master and less experience for PhD, less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with design and assembly of components for energy storage device.
- Familiar with energy management in energy storage application is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.