- Work with the R&D team to achieve the development of a defined products, including power system, energy module, battery cell and/or related key component/parts
- Design product to meet application request and establish procedure to develop target products, including improve and validate product parameters
- Establish facilities, equipment and tooling to meet product
- Investigate properties of the products to confirm design intent and meeting of target performance and quality
- Work with external manufacturing technical teams to produce products. Prepare process instructions and work with technical staff to refine and validate
- Bachelor or above in a relevant engineering field such as Process/Manufacturing, Mechanical, Chemical, Materials Engineering or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree with 6+ years of relevant experience or 3+ years of relevant experiences in power electronics for Master and less experience for PhD, less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Demonstrates current/prior experience in components fabrication for cell/module related to the energy and power system application
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with processing in one or more of the following; Si, Gn, CNT, C-coated active powder etc.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 December 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.