- Develop system, architecture and core algorithms for physical layer of wireless communication system.
- Develop simulation code in C/C++ /MATLAB.
- Perform simulation tasks and optimization in performance, complexity and fixed point realization.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years working experience; Master's degree with 3+ years working experience; Fresh Ph.D would also be considered.
- Very good theoretical background in digital communication or digital signal processing.
- Familiar with the physical layer of at least one digital communication system LTE-Advanced/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA, ZigBee, Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, or other simulation language.
- Working experience in FPGA, DSP, MPC or ARM implementation is a plus.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 July 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.