- Responsible for design, implementation and deployment of the backend of web-based and mobile-based applications.
- Project coordination, documentation and automated testing.
- Work independently, and also as part of a team with engineers, vendors and customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Web and mobile frontend/backend development.
- Good knowledge of Networking, Web, Mobile, Security, Database, Private and Public Cloud technologies and their architectures.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.