- Image processing and computer vision algorithm research and development.
- Modelling and simulating algorithms for hardware implementation.
- Software optimization for efficient execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master's degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Knowledge in image/video processing, computer vision, machine learning or relevant areas.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab programming.
- Knowledge and experience in machine learning, computational photography, object recognition, or image restoration is a plus.
- Familiarity with hardware design, embedded systems, CUDA/OpenCV/Caffe is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 Jun 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.