- Develop algorithms for ego-motion estimation and tracking, point cloud mapping and 3D scene reconstruct for related project applications.
- Develop algorithms for gesture recognition for project applications.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Strong experience in algorithm development and software programming development in SLAM and computer vision.
- Experience in programming language including C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform is required.
- Embedded system development experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 June 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.