- Develop analysis algorithm to extract the chemical information from the optical spectrum (e.g. Raman/ NIR adsorption)
- With sensor team to develop control analysis for the optical sensing system and portable device
- Develop graphic user interface for device control and data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Chemical engineering related fields with 6+ years’ experience, Master Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Familiar with C, Matlab, LABVIEW and/or other programming languages
- Experience with statistics and chemometric modeling using multivariate analysis such as PLS/SIMCA/PCA, etc.
- Experience in advanced signal and data processing and interpretation for spectroscopy
- Experience in spectroscopic/optics instrumentation is beneficial
- Experience with UI and lab automation with Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages is a plus
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.