- Lead the Security and Data Sciences Division with R&D groups focusing on technology development on cybersecurity and data analytics;
- Expand the existing domain expertise to cover areas strategic to Hong Kong industry;
- Manage and grow the current world-class R&D groups with engineers of all levels;
- Develop and perform innovative applied research relevant to industry through close collaboration with members of industry, universities and other R&D organisations;
- Develop and implement business strategies and execution for technology commercialisation and its transfer to industry.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines. PhD preferred with at least 10 years of experience related to cybersecurity and data analytics;
- Extensive R&D experiences on some of the stated technology areas indicated above; solid exposure in customer interface, project planning and management and product management;
- Substantial experience in managing a large R&D division;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are plus;
- Live ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 27 September 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.