- Drive ASTRI’s overall strategy in the Greater Bay Area (GBA) and direct the wholly-owned subsidiary in Shenzhen to capitalize on collaboration and development opportunities.
- Collaborate with partners in GBA to promote ASTRI’s latest technological innovations in the contexts of the cities’ relative strengths and advantages, and to enhance the brand and reputation of ASTRI through marketing events, showcases, and exhibitions.
- Lead efforts to help Hong Kong players establish and develop technology-based industries in GBA and drive collaborations on commercialization.
- Attract enterprises in the mainland to set up businesses/ research centres and invest in R&D projects in Hong Kong, through collaborations and joint applications for funding justification.
- Drive and carry out ASTRI’s applied R&D and collaboration efforts in GBA through the R&D projects under the five focused initiatives.
- Fortify strategic alliance with business and technology partners, universities, and R&D institutes in GBA to facilitate knowledge transfer and bolster ASTRI’s regional influence.
- Cultivate commercialization leads and build strategic partnerships in GBA to realize sustainable values of ASTRI and Hong Kong.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the high technology industry or R&D domains with large-scale project management in Mainland China.
- Solid experience in Mainland strategy and business consultancy.
- Well-versed in technical marketing and promotion, client interfacing, and facilities management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is a distinct advantage.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.