- Responsible for strategic planning and leading of ASTRI’s direction in Intelligent Cognitive System, Cloud Computing, and Cyber Physical Systems to support R&D in AI, Robotics, and Automation plus Hong Kong’s smart city initiatives.
- Lead the team to elucidate technology roadmap to embrace research and development projects in intelligent software and system related areas.
- Fortify team competency in technology innovation to render worthy R&D solution to internal and external customers for system needs with intelligent software.
- Knowledge transfer to relevant domains and partners for product realization and commercialization.
- Master, or preferably PhD, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related disciplines. Minimum 10 years hands-on experience leading R&D projects on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
- Proven track record in R&D activities of Intelligent Cognitive System, Cloud Computing, and Cyber Physical Systems
- Substantial exposure in managing multicultural R&D team
- Experience in applying and managing ITC funding is a plus but not mandatory
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skill. Proficient in written and spoken English, with Cantonese and Putonghua a plus.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.