- To understand the needs and trends of HK, Greater Bay Area and worldwide on the Smart City technology and projects and perform market study & competitive analysis, strategy planning & implementation, promotion materials preparation & activity organization, etc.
- To promote the technologies/products such as virtual reality (VR) and augment reality (AR) to upstream suppliers and downstream customers to explore new business opportunities and implement them with different business models, such as technology licensing, contract service, etc.
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects from initiation to completion.
- Ad-hoc project task as assigned.
- Bachelor graduate with a minimum 10 years of work experience in marketing / strategy / business development in the technology area. Engineer background will be a plus. Less experience will also be considered for a Business Development Manager position.
- Experience in Smart City technologies such as image/video processing and analytics software and algorithm development is a plus.
- Possess interest in technologies with a strong business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Possess strong organizing, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a plus.
- Self-initiative, meticulous and sales oriented personality, proactive with aggressive working attitude, drive to success, and able to work independently.
- Occasional travel to Mainland China is required.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.