- Support ASTRI’s R&D initiatives especially on FinTech for account management and business development.
- Account Management: ensure customer satisfaction, gain mind shares of customers, maintain and nurture long-term customer relationship.
- Business Development: strong sales execution capabilities and disciplines, understanding of market trends and customers’ needs, and effectively position and promote ASTRI technologies in Hong Kong, Pear River Delta (PRD) and Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 8 years of work experience in marketing/strategy/business development in the technology area. MBA degree holder will be a plus. Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Business Development Manager.
- Experience in dealing with financial institutions in a sales capacity is a strong plus.
- Possess interest in technologies with a strong business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Possess strong organizing, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a plus.
- Self-initiative, meticulous and sales oriented personality, proactive with aggressive working attitude, drive to success, and able to work independently.
- Occasional travel to Mainland China is required.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 July 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.