- To understand the needs of HK, Greater Bay Area and worldwide on the intelligent manufacturing and support OE Division business development, including the strategy planning & implementation, promotion materials preparation & activity organization, etc.
- To promote the technologies/products, develop business cases with different kinds of customers and implement them with different business models, such as technology licensing, contract service, etc.
- Bachelor graduate with a minimum 10 years of work experience in marketing / strategy / business development in the technology area. Engineer background will be a plus. Less experience will also be considered for a Business Development Manager position.
- Experience in chemical detection, machine version, HUD/HMD and cyber-physical system is a strong plus.
- Possess interest in technologies with a strong business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Possess strong organizing, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a plus.
- Self-initiative, meticulous and sales oriented personality, proactive with aggressive working attitude, drive to success, and able to work independently.
- Occasional travel to Mainland China is required.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 4 September 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.