It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist R&D project(s) as assigned
- Develop software or hardware systems for smart city applications
- Support project testing and customer supports
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages is highly preferred: Java, Python, R, C/C++
- Familiar with common machine learning or deep learning models is a plus
- Experience in one or more of the followings is desirable: IoT, networking, communication protocols, security, blockchain, and distributed systems
- Passionate in new technologies with a can-do attitude
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.